伊森傑克

Monday, October 17, 2005

How do I to make choice from penpals

from MITCHELL GOLDSHIELD

Hello my lovely pal

Good to know that you're boosting up with energy and it's a pleasure having your contact address.I will like you to be my friend,hoping that you will love to.For the miracle of friendship speaks from one heart to another, listens for unspoken needs, recognizes secret dreams, and understands the silent thins.Friendship is an opportunity,always a sweet responsibility.

Am called MITCHELL GOLDSHIELD.You can reach me through this email address:-mitchellgoldshield@yahoo.com .As soon as you respond to this letter,i will tell you a lot of things about me,my family and perhaps some wonderful things about this relationship.

from Maria

Hello Eason..
I'm form Mexico, I live in the city of Guadalajara, I'm 20 years old and I'm studying INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS. What about you? I'm libra... do you believe
in the Zodiac signs and all that stuff?
You're my first penpal form Taiwan, and I'm excited about it..hope to hear from you soon.
One thing you should knw is that I take a while to answer back beacuse of my school, I don't have a lot of free time, but I always make time for my friends ok?
TALK TO YOU SOON
Maria


from Gilyn

Hello
My name is Gilyn, from Singapore. I had came across your website & hope to be-friend with you. I'm 25 this year & currently working as a registered staff nurse in a private hospital.

I like to surf internet & hanging out with friends during free time.

Sorry for the short email. But hope to hear from you. Take care........


Gilyn
chocolate_chinchin@yahoo.com
Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home